- Beautiful Mariana bracelet, style B-4252. Medium circle tennis bracelet, hand set with 15 faceted, round cut crystals. Includes 3 charms: heart, small drop, and Mariana branded tag.
- Matches jewelry with Mariana Color Way 1911 Bird of Paradise. Contains the following crystal colors: Caribbean Blue Opaque, Soft Red, Rose Peach, Astral Green, Astral Purple, Sea Blue, Sea Green
- Bracelet is 8 inches long with a ring extender and a lobster claw clasp. Silver plated with .925 sterling silver over brass.
- Handmade in Israel. Nickel free and hypoallergenic. Mariana jewelry has a lifetime unconditional guarantee.
- Crystal colors may vary depending on the lighting and the angle they are viewed.
- Style Number: MAR-B-4252 1911 SP
[split] About Mariana: The artist and jewelery designer, Mariana has been creating unique and original exotic pieces of fashion jewellery since 1997. Marianas jewelery is internationally recognized in major fashion centers around the world. The quality and ever changing designs have enabled the Mariana brand to achieve substantial growth all over the world. Marianas designs appeal to women of all ages from the exuberance of youth to the confident sophisticated woman looking for that special piece to enhance her natural beauty. Each piece is hand crafted to the highest standard, layered with 18 carat rose gold, antique silver or antique gold. Mariana uses an array of colors, made with crystals (some of them antique and over 100 years old), hand-cut gem stones and fabric beads. Mariana jewellery has a lifetime guarantee and is nickel free. In order to preserve the item at its highest quality; avoid direct contact with water, moisturising creams or perfume.
Care Info - Avoid contact with water, perfumes, lotions, or chemicals. Use a jewelry cloth to restore your item to a beautiful sheen!
We strive for complete customer satisfaction. Please contact us if you have any problems or questions, and we will resolve them promptly! We appreciate the opportunity to provide you with fantastic, 5 star service!