Patricia Locke "Waterlily" Something Borrowed Dangle Earrings, Silver Plated French Wire
- Beautiful Patricia Locke earrings in the Something Borrowed style: features a cluster of small round Swarovski Crystals.
- Matches jewelry with Patricia Locke Color Way Waterlily. Contains the following crystal colors: Light Sapphire, Blue Zircon, Chrysolite, Light Amethyst, Amethyst, Peridot, Pacific Opal
- Earrings are .88 inches long and .63 inches wide with a french wire.
- Fabricated in antiqued 24k gold plating or sterling silver plating over bronze and pewter.
- Each piece is handcrafted by artisans outside of Chicago, Illinois.
- Style Number: PL-EF930S WATERLILY
Patricia Locke and Deborah Rethemeyer are committed to creating uniquely-designed, high-quality, handcrafted jewelry that is made entirely in the USA. To execute their vision, they have assembled a dedicated team of artisans and customer service professionals in their studio outside of Chicago. Our entire team takes great pride in our finished product. We are confident that you will be pleased and impressed by every earring, bracelet, necklace, and pin you purchase.Care Info - Avoid contact with water, perfumes, lotions, or chemicals. Use a jewelry cloth to restore your item to a beautiful sheen!We strive for complete customer satisfaction. Please contact us if you have any problems or questions, and we will resolve them promptly! We appreciate the opportunity to provide you with fantastic, 5 star service!