Michal Golan Silver Plated Small Hamsa Hand Bracelet with Black Enamel on Black Leather Cord
- Crystal Colors: Clear Swarovski Crystals
- Adjustable length (6.5"-7.5") with fold-over snap closure
- The Hamsa (also known as the Hand of Fatima, the Hand of Miriam or the Hamesh hand) is a Muslim and Jewish symbol of good luck intended to ward off evil and protect against the evil eye and the envious.
- Look for this bracelet in other colors and metals in the Hamsa Collection
- Exclusively designed by Michal Golan
- Style Number: MG-SB-2194 BK
You can recognize Michal Golan jewelry anywhere. Unique and distinctive, Michal Golan has a look of its own, drawing influence from the Middle East, as well as Byzantine and Victorian art. Ornate and elaborate, Michal Golan's jewelry is handmade in Israel and features semi-precious stones, richly colored Swarovski crystals, and freshwater pearls. The result combines classic, timeless style with a fresh, contemporary look. Buy an Evil Eye or Hamsa Hand piece for a very special look.Care Info - Avoid contact with water, perfumes, lotions, or chemicals. Use a jewelry cloth to restore your item to a beautiful sheen!We strive for complete customer satisfaction. Please contact us if you have any problems or questions, and we will resolve them promptly! We appreciate the opportunity to provide you with fantastic, 5 star service!