- Beautiful Mariana round necklace, style N-5137/1. Circle pendant surrounded by round cut crystals.
- Matches jewelry with Mariana Color Way 146 - Creme Brulee. From the 2018 Fall Collection, The Sweet Life. Contains the following crystal colors: Light Burgundy, Light Colorado Topaz, Blue Shade, Crystal Golden Shadow, White Opal, Light Peach, Blush Rose
- Necklace is 18 inches long with a 4 inch extender and a lobster claw clasp. Pendant is .75 inches in height. Gold plated with 24k gold over brass.
- Handmade in Israel. Nickel free and hypoallergenic. Mariana jewelry has a lifetime unconditional guarantee.
- Crystal colors may vary depending on the lighting and the angle they are viewed.
- Style Number: MAR-N-5137_1 146 YG
[split] About Mariana: The artist and jewelery designer, Mariana has been creating unique and original exotic pieces of fashion jewellery since 1997. Marianas jewelery is internationally recognized in major fashion centers around the world. The quality and ever changing designs have enabled the Mariana brand to achieve substantial growth all over the world. Marianas designs appeal to women of all ages from the exuberance of youth to the confident sophisticated woman looking for that special piece to enhance her natural beauty. Each piece is hand crafted to the highest standard, layered with 18 carat rose gold, antique silver or antique gold. Mariana uses an array of colors, made with crystals (some of them antique and over 100 years old), hand-cut gem stones and fabric beads. Mariana jewellery has a lifetime guarantee and is nickel free. In order to preserve the item at its highest quality; avoid direct contact with water, moisturising creams or perfume.
Care Info - Avoid contact with water, perfumes, lotions, or chemicals. Use a jewelry cloth to restore your item to a beautiful sheen!
We strive for complete customer satisfaction. Please contact us if you have any problems or questions, and we will resolve them promptly! We appreciate the opportunity to provide you with fantastic, 5 star service!