- Beautiful Mariana bracelet, style B-4430. Round tennis bracelet, hand set with 17 faceted, round cut crystals. Includes 3 charms: heart, small drop, and Mariana branded tag.
- Matches jewelry with Mariana Color Way 139-10 - Romance. Contains the following crystal colors: 371 (violet), 144 (SK lavender), 371M (violet matte), 539 (tanzanite), 319 (vintage rose), 139 (pearl)
- Bracelet is 8 inches long with a ring extender and a lobster claw clasp. Silver plated with .925 sterling silver over brass.
- Handmade in Israel. Nickel free and hypoallergenic. Mariana jewelry has a lifetime unconditional guarantee.
- Crystal colors may vary depending on the lighting and the angle they are viewed.
- Style Number: MAR-B-4430 139-10 RO
[split] About Mariana Jewelry: The artist and jewelry designer, Mariana has been creating unique and original exotic pieces of fashion jewelry since 1997. Marianas jewelry is internationally recognized in major fashion centers around the world. The quality and ever changing designs have enabled the Mariana brand to achieve substantial growth all over the world. Marianas designs appeal to women of all ages from the exuberance of youth to the confident sophisticated woman looking for that special piece to enhance her natural beauty. Each piece is hand crafted to the highest standard, layered with 18 carat rose gold, antique silver or antique gold. Mariana uses an array of colors, made with crystals (some of them antique and over 100 years old), hand-cut gem stones and fabric beads. Mariana jewelry has a lifetime guarantee and is nickel free. In order to preserve the item at its highest quality; avoid direct contact with water, moisturising creams or perfume.
Care Info - Avoid contact with water, perfumes, lotions, or chemicals. Use a jewelry cloth to restore your item to a beautiful sheen!
We strive for complete customer satisfaction. Please contact us if you have any problems or questions, and we will resolve them promptly! We appreciate the opportunity to provide you with fantastic, 5 star service!